Friday, February 24, 2012

My First Blog

So this is my first ever blog. Just to introduce myself, I am an independant Scentsy consultant living in Port Perry Ontario Canada. I know "take off eh?". Actually Port Perry is a quaint friendly town northeast of Toronto. If you've ever seen Welcome to Mooseport with Ray Romano and Gene Hackman you have seen Port Perry. I am a mother of three. My oldest is almost 21 (I don't know where the time has gone), my middle child is 17 (she was destined from birth to be the middle child), and my youngest is 12 (going on 20). I used to be a stay at home Mom but went back to work when my youngest started school full time. I now work part time in a call centre (don't get me started on that) and run my Scentsy business from home. I'm not sure yet what my blogs will be about but I know they will include funnies from our lives as well as updates and research from my business. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment